Sometimes I like to do bullet point posts. This is one of those times.
- I got my June Julep mystery box. I was just whelmed. The polishes are pretty. I got Morgan which is a grapey blue-purple shimmery business, and Lauren which is hot-ish pink/coral and looks rad on my toes. The other stuff – topcoat for hair and tingly lip-plumping gloss were alright. I like the topcoat well enough, but was pissy because I just shelled out 25 bucks for shine spray for my hair. The gloss is an okay colour, I’ll wear it, but I wouldn’t buy it on its own. If I’d paid $60 for it I probably wouldn’t have been too excited, but I feel like I got my money’s worth out of it for $19.
- I got a new camera. I’ll start posting pictures soon. Yeeeah.
- I used the polish remover wipes from my Glymm box. I got 7 nails out of one. If I hadn’t had glitter on, I may have had enough for the full 10.
- I got a pretty serious pile of nail stamping plates in the mail last week. I’ve got some polishes on the way too. Watch out world. My nails and I are coming.
- I found out that Picture Polish’s Monroe is a limited edition, and freaked out and bought it because OMG I WANT IT SO BAD AND IT MIGHT GO AWAY BEFORE I CAN GET IT. I am a marketing person’s dream. I hope it comes fast, before I decide I don’t really like it or something.